Wall-e

Filed Under ( , ) by I am Eric.E. on Saturday, November 1, 2008


To keep myself from falling asleep, I watched Wall-E a while ago (well it's already 7:26 am here). The movie was nice. Imagine if you can plant a pizza tree lol. The early part made me feel nostalgic. I don't know about movies, but empty streets give me that feeling. It's not that I'm terrified by it, but it just feels familiar. I guess emptiness is just a part of me.

I kinda like to have my own wall-e robot. One who can survive on its own. It knows how to repair itself. It also knows how to charge itself through solar energy. It's a simple yet intelligent robot. But hell do I wish I know much about electronics and that money here is easy and prices were low. Well, if there's a will, there's a way right. I've downloaded an ebook about basics on electronics. I'll be studying it soon. 24 hours just seem short. Again, if there's a will there's a way.

PaidMailz