Hancock

Filed Under ( ) by I am Eric.E. on Thursday, August 21, 2008


Watched the movie Hancock yesterday. It was a great movie. I really love hero movies specially with good effects (seems like I haven't matured lol). One thing I noticed though is one inconsistency of the story. In the movie we were told that whenever Hancock and his ex-wife would come near to each other, they become mortals. When they're far from each other, they regain their power. What confused me is the time when Hancock was first hospitalized (the time he got amnesia). The ex-wife told the story that the time Hancock was awake, he did not know her (which tells us that he is conscious and both are still on a weak and fragile state). He however, also told the story that by the time he awakened, the doctors couldn't pierce him with the needles. Do these two different statements occur at different times? I just wonder.

PaidMailz